How do you obtain licenses?

It is a good idea to apply for a preference point the year before your hunt.

Go to the GF&P website, www.gfp.sd.gov to apply for preference points or a license.

The “Special Buck” license will allow you to hunt on the entire ranch, but we also hunt Unit 49A, 49B, and 02A.

where do you fly into?

Rapid City Regional (RAP)has many flight options are available from Delta, America, United and Allegiant Airlines. Airport transportation is available.

What is included?

Three day hunts include guest house lodging, with 3 meals a day for 3 days, field transportation ,and a professional guide.


South Dakota weather can be extremely varied. Consult the weather forecast multiple times when packing for your trip. Comfortable walking boots are a must.

Any other questions?

Feel free to contact us at paulaphillips91@gmail.com with any further questions.

Call Scott at 1-605-985-5573 or 1-605-515-0014